Sunday, January 31, 2016

Determined...


Just some thoughts to inspire me! Hey, maybe you'll be inspired as well?!



Determined
Determined to make the most of what I have
Determined to let my creativity drive my success
Determined to take control of my finances
Determined to enjoy what I have
Determined to make moments count
Determined to make a difference 
Determined to gain respect and confidence
Determined to get in shape
Determined to eat more healthy foods
Determined to treat others with respect 
Determined to give what I can give 
Determined to stretch the limits
Determined to share more joy
Determined to do what's right for me and my family 
Determined to have more faith
Determined to respect myself
Determined to read more
Determined to write more
Determined to love more
Determined to make my dreams a reality
Determined to make a better me
Determined to think of more ways to be...
Determined 

So, be determined. I am!
Until next intense writing session...  Pat






No comments:

Post a Comment